We are proud to have you as a member of the Lexington Homes family. We want to continue serving you by giving useful information to help you settle into your new home.
- Schedule a maintenance check for the heating system
- Disconnect hoses and cover outside spigots
- Clean gutter and downspout
- Clean clothes dryer vent
- Replace filters in heating and A/C system
- Check attic for water damage
- Check basement for moisture
- Check battery in smoke and CO detectors
- Replace water in water heater and test the pressure valve
- Check roof for damaged shingles
- Check exterior wood for signs of deterioration
- Lubricate door hinges and garage hardware
- Check caulking and weather stripping
- Replace window screens and storm windows
- Cover outside A/C units
- Clean gutter and downspouts
- Check basement for dampness or water, check if sump pump is working
- and if ventilation to the basement is adequate
- Check ceilings for water stains
- Check for missing caulk in the bathrooms
- Check fuses and circuit breakers
- Check for dirty and dust around the furnace, change air filters
- Check faucets for leaks
- Check downspouts to make sure rain water flows away from the foundation
- Check exterior for peeling paint or decayed siding and trim
- Check roof for missing or cracked shingles
Before you fill out and submit a Service Request form, let us see if we can direct you to certain answers quicker.
Have you checked your homeowner handbook?
Has it been 30 days since you closed on your home?
Is this a 1 month or 11 month request?
Is this an emergency?
If this is a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Otherwise, please see the Emergency/Service Phone Number List on the final pages of the homeowner handbook.
Please fill out and submit the Service Request form below. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. We’ll contact you shortly.
Download your community's Homeowner Handbook below for all of the information you may need regarding your new home or manufacturer's warranties.