June 27, 2019 - Downsizing or First-Time Buyer? Top 6 Reasons Buyers Love Lexington’s Townhomes in Arlington Heights
Lexington Heritage at Arlington Heights is 50 percent sold, and it’s no wonder. The townhomes have been very popular with both young professionals and empty nesters, who desire plenty of space but love the idea of maintenance free. The 2-3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhomes are available now from $359,990, offering plenty to love for all homebuyers. Here are the top features our homebuyers have been raving about:
1. Location. The townhomes are conveniently located just 5 minutes from two commuter train stations and 3 minutes from Route 53, giving easy access for a commute. Also, a location right within Arlington Heights is incredible, with dining, entertainment and recreation options galore.
2. Style. What’s your style? People moving out from the city or downsizing from a suburban home have different preferences, and Lexington Heritage has it all. Choose between urban-styled 3-level row homes with rear garages in the Mews Collection, or 2-story suburban-styled townhomes with basements and private backyards in the Club Collection.
3. Open Concepts. The great room, kitchen, and dining room are all open in our homes, so you can stay connected with family as you prepare dinner and go about your daily living. And these spaces offer plenty of room for a large dining table, so you can host tons fo family and friends (if that is your thing!). Our model amplifies the space with a volume greatroom, bringing in a ton of light with towering windows.
4. Huge Master Suites. If you are moving from a single family home to Lexington Heritage, you don’t have to sacrifice on space. Large master bedroom suites are available that are the same size you’d see in single family homes, with optional volume ceilings that add height and make the room feel even more open and airy. Also, you can glam up your master bathroom, with options for a separate free-standing tub, an oversized shower, rainshower sprayers, and an extended vanity. See these options in the Summit model today!
5. Extra bedrooms. Townhouse doesn’t have to mean tiny. With 2-3 bedrooms (plus a den, if you choose The Warrington, you have plenty of rooms for adult children or guests to visit, a future baby room for a growing family, an office, or a hobby room—whatever suits your lifestyle.
6. Tons of Storage. The smart design of our townhomes optimizes all the space available! With large garages, walk-in closets, designated storage areas in the Mews Collection, and, in the Club Collection, basements, these homes offer abundant space for storage.
Are you interested in checking out Lexington Heritage at Arlington Heights before it’s gone? Learn more, and visit to see our models today!