June 15, 2018 - Unexpected Included Features in Lexington Homes
When we speak to our homebuyers, one of the top compliments we get is that they cannot believe how many high-end home features come standard (that in other places might be upgrades). We understand that when you are buying new, you want and expect the best. So we like to make a habit of leading with quality.
A few examples of our favorite features or brands we like to include in Lexington Homes:
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Granite or natural marble vanity tops in bathrooms
- GE stainless steel appliances
- Moen disposals and faucets
- Mansfield sinks and water closets
- Aristokraft and Timberlake cabinetry
- Hardwood flooring
- Shaw carpeting
- Ceramic tile by Daltile
- Progress Lighting
- Schlage hardware
- Liftmaster garage door openers
- CertainTeed 30-year architectural shingles
- Anderson Silverline Low-E vinyl insulated thermal-pane windows
- Major structural components feature an RWC 10-year warranty
At Lexington, we know that no one loves sticker shock. We want your home price to be appropriate to your expectations when you see the starting price of our homes. We love for upgrades to truly be upgrades—a step above what we ourselves would expect in a quality standard home.
Recent homebuyer, Torbjorn, said, “We could appoint the whole home using only standard and had only a few upgrades—cabinet doors, quartz, and a fireplace. The standard options are quite nice. Standard doesn’t mean you need to upgrade for it to be high quality—they offer so many fine materials.”
Interested in checking out a Lexington Home to make it yours today? Check out our communities throughout the Chicagoland area.