DESIGN COORDINATOR– CHICAGO & SURROUNDING SUBURBS
Apr 14, 2021
- Coordinates and finalizes all interior color selections with home buyers prior to designated due date to ensure building process is not delayed.
- Presents new home buyers with an overview of both included features and optional upgrades.
- Assist buyers with selections and offer design guidance as needed.
- Prepares and reviews color selections; prepares Custom Option Requests as required; verifies accuracy of information and pricing prior to submitting to for processing.
- Enter selections into computer system and distribute to the appropriate parties.
- Coordinates selections/options for “Inventory/Spec” homes.
- Researches and provides information on selections to our homebuyers, promoting the value of both included features, as well as upgrades.
- Maintains samples in a workable and organized manner.
- Assists with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
- Strong customer service-oriented personality and ability to work well with a wide range of personalities.
- Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle objections.
- Sales experience, with a strong focus on revenue goals.
- Design background preferred with general knowledge of blueprint reading to assist in the selection process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be willing to have a flexible work schedule, including working evenings and weekends.